3 Shouts - 9,437 Scrobbles
Apsalar was one of the many bands that started out as Shadows clones in the early 60's but gradually developed into an innovative instrumental rock band form '67 onwards. Their collaborations with singer Cem Karaca put them up at the top of the Turkish pop charts and also led to great success in Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gilgamis - (3:25) - 108 plays
- Gılgamış - (3:25) - 30 plays
- Şans Çocuğu - (2:52) - 77 plays
- Anadolu Oyun Havası - (2:58) - 23 plays
- Karanlik Yollar - (3:37) - 12 plays
- Karanlık Yollar - (3:38) - 15 plays
- Hücum (2. baskı) - (1:40) - 7 plays
- Kendim Ettim Kendim Buldum - (4:01) - 6 plays
- Hücum (Alternate Take) - 7 plays
- Şans Çocugu - (2:50) - 1 plays