0 Shouts - 53,863 Scrobbles
Argyle Park was a side project by Scott Albert of the 90s underground industrial band Circle of Dust (Albert is now known as Klayton, the one man army behind Celldweller) and his friend Buka.Read More...
Argyle Park released their first and only record titled Misguided in March of 1995 on R.E.X. Records. Misguided is a diverse album that combines elements such as techno, metal guitar, ragtime piano, horns, samples, and a variety of guest musicians and vocalists. In the summer of 1995, Argyle Park made their only live performance at the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, Illinois. In 1996, Argyle Park appeared on the album Sweet Family Music: A Tribute to Stryper with their version of "Lonely". After much controversy surrounding the album's dark lyrical content, the decision to end Argyle Park took place later that year.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Sympathies - 7,172 plays
- Heroin Hate - 6,433 plays
- Resurrection Of The Ravens - 6,578 plays
- Goodbye - 4,400 plays
- A Thousand Terrible Things - 4,074 plays
- Cold Breath Of Sorrow - 3,927 plays
- The End - 3,796 plays
- The Pact - 4,033 plays
- The Only Man I Know - 3,369 plays
- The Red Shirt Conspiracy - 3,268 plays