110 Shouts - 556,557 Scrobbles
Aoki Takamasa (青木孝允) was born in 1976 in Osaka. He currently resides in Berlin, Germany. Since the first album, Silicom, released at the beginning of 2001, Aoki has been reviewing his personal methodology whilst actively creating sounds based mainly on computer/software. Aoki is an energetic artist vigorously expanding the limits of original musical expression. Of late, Aoki has used his own voicings in his work, released an album in collaboration with Tujiko Noriko of Fat Cat Records, challenges for minimal track that uses 4/4 rhythms with op.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhythm Variation 01 - (6:27) - 741 plays
- Rhythm Variation 03 - (8:24) - 676 plays
- Rhythm Variation 02 - (6:12) - 596 plays
- Rhythm Variation 04 - (10:08) - 565 plays
- Rhythm Variation 06 - (7:10) - 526 plays
- Rhythm Variation 05 - (7:32) - 558 plays
- Rhythm Variation 07 - (5:58) - 396 plays
- mnd-sng02 - (8:34) - 291 plays
- Hope - (6:38) - 332 plays
- Rhythm Variation 08 - (7:32) - 313 plays