110 Shouts - 548,560 Scrobbles
Aoki Takamasa (青木孝允) was born in 1976 in Osaka. He currently resides in Berlin, Germany. Since the first album, Silicom, released at the beginning of 2001, Aoki has been reviewing his personal methodology whilst actively creating sounds based mainly on computer/software. Aoki is an energetic artist vigorously expanding the limits of original musical expression. Of late, Aoki has used his own voicings in his work, released an album in collaboration with Tujiko Noriko of Fat Cat Records, challenges for minimal track that uses 4/4 rhythms with op.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhythm Variation 01 - (6:27) - 813 plays
- Rhythm Variation 03 - (8:24) - 645 plays
- Rhythm Variation 02 - (6:12) - 603 plays
- Rhythm Variation 04 - (10:08) - 576 plays
- Rhythm Variation 06 - (7:10) - 557 plays
- Rhythm Variation 05 - (7:32) - 571 plays
- mnd-sng02 - (8:34) - 397 plays
- Rhythm Variation 07 - (5:58) - 377 plays
- Hope - (6:38) - 367 plays
- Rhythm Variation 08 - (7:32) - 331 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online