110 Shouts - 537,227 Scrobbles
Aoki Takamasa (青木孝允) was born in 1976 in Osaka. He currently resides in Berlin, Germany. Since the first album, Silicom, released at the beginning of 2001, Aoki has been reviewing his personal methodology whilst actively creating sounds based mainly on computer/software. Aoki is an energetic artist vigorously expanding the limits of original musical expression. Of late, Aoki has used his own voicings in his work, released an album in collaboration with Tujiko Noriko of Fat Cat Records, challenges for minimal track that uses 4/4 rhythms with op.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhythm Variation 01 - (6:27) - 890 plays
- Rhythm Variation 03 - (8:24) - 687 plays
- Rhythm Variation 02 - (6:12) - 646 plays
- Rhythm Variation 04 - (10:08) - 604 plays
- Rhythm Variation 06 - (7:10) - 602 plays
- Rhythm Variation 05 - (7:32) - 526 plays
- Rhythm Variation 07 - (5:58) - 447 plays
- mnd-sng02 - (8:34) - 373 plays
- Rhythm Variation 08 - (7:32) - 391 plays
- Dear People - (6:22) - 280 plays