16 Shouts - 79,132 Scrobbles
Aoi Tada (多田葵, Tada Aoi?) (born July 3, 1981) is a Japanese voice actor. She has voiced such characters as Cowboy Bebop's Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brave Song - (1:28) - 2,739 plays
- Wo Qui Non Coin - 567 plays
- 3.14 - 114 plays
- Scarborough Fair - (3:18) - 77 plays
- Brave Song (TV size) - (1:28) - 114 plays
- WO QUI NON COIN (Shonbori Short version) - (2:35) - 33 plays
- Brave Song (Angel Beats ED) - (5:25) - 131 plays
- Tori ni Natte - (4:17) - 39 plays
- Brave Song(TV Side) - (1:48) - 50 plays
- Sasurai no Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop no Theme) - (3:15) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online