26 Shouts - 164,870 Scrobbles
Antonymes : In Formation Antonymes music emerges from the adjustments and erasures of ambient, the pace and persistence of minimalism, where music expresses nothing but itself, from the serenity and austerity of Morton Feldman and the profound prettiness of Harold Budd, from the relationship between continuity and repetition rather than of contract and interplay, from secrecy, from quietness, from pause, from thought, from emptiness, from time, from far off, from itself, from where it is set and where it is setting off to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strange Light [ii] - (8:56) - 4,782 plays
- A Feeling of Being Closer - (9:27) - 3,467 plays
- 301210 - (6:35) - 2,988 plays
- Endlessly - (4:06) - 790 plays
- My Salvation - (3:05) - 993 plays
- The Siren, Hopelessly Lost - (7:27) - 938 plays
- Tristesse (12 Études op. 10: no. 3 in E major) - (8:28) - 569 plays
- Pour Toujours Sans Espoir - (3:04) - 553 plays
- Misshapen Beauty [i] - (3:57) - 532 plays
- Grotesquely Beautiful - (3:44) - 452 plays