26 Shouts - 171,497 Scrobbles
Antonymes : In Formation Antonymes music emerges from the adjustments and erasures of ambient, the pace and persistence of minimalism, where music expresses nothing but itself, from the serenity and austerity of Morton Feldman and the profound prettiness of Harold Budd, from the relationship between continuity and repetition rather than of contract and interplay, from secrecy, from quietness, from pause, from thought, from emptiness, from time, from far off, from itself, from where it is set and where it is setting off to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strange Light [ii] - (8:56) - 4,963 plays
- A Feeling of Being Closer - (9:27) - 3,335 plays
- 301210 - (6:35) - 4,027 plays
- My Salvation - (3:05) - 1,020 plays
- Tristesse (12 Études op. 10: no. 3 in E major) - (8:28) - 672 plays
- Endlessly - (4:06) - 793 plays
- The Siren, Hopelessly Lost - (7:27) - 894 plays
- Pour Toujours Sans Espoir - (3:04) - 546 plays
- Misshapen Beauty [i] - (3:57) - 465 plays
- Grotesquely Beautiful - (3:44) - 421 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online