24 Shouts - 89,156 Scrobbles
Antonymes : In Formation Antonymes music emerges from the adjustments and erasures of ambient, the pace and persistence of minimalism, where music expresses nothing but itself, from the serenity and austerity of Morton Feldman and the profound prettiness of Harold Budd, from the relationship between continuity and repetition rather than of contract and interplay, from secrecy, from quietness, from pause, from thought, from emptiness, from time, from far off, from itself, from where it is set and where it is setting off to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Salvation - (3:05) - 2,023 plays
- The Siren, Hopelessly Lost - (7:27) - 1,820 plays
- Endlessly - (4:06) - 1,588 plays
- Pour Toujours Sans Espoir - (3:04) - 1,158 plays
- Grotesquely Beautiful - (3:44) - 941 plays
- Elegy IV - (4:42) - 898 plays
- A Fragile Acceptance - (6:26) - 631 plays
- A Light From The Heavens - (2:47) - 540 plays
- 301210 - (6:35) - 604 plays
- Oradour-sur-Glane - (2:57) - 489 plays