1,143 Shouts - 15,251,161 Scrobbles
Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (1678-1741) was a Venetian composer in the baroque era. Vivaldi was born on 4th March 1678 in the Republic of Venice, today part of Italy; his father was Giovanni Battista, a baker before becoming a professional violinist, who taught his son to play violin. They subsequently toured Venice playing violin together. Vivaldi suffered from what was called "chest tightening" which might have been asthma; this did not, however, prevent him from learning to play the violin, composing and taking part in the prescribed musical activities.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Four Seasons: Winter 1st Mvt., The - (3:24) - 19,016 plays
- Four Seasons: Spring 1st Mvt., The - (3:12) - 17,372 plays
- Four Seasons: Summer 3rd Mvt., The - (2:38) - 17,969 plays
- Allegro - (2:59) - 16,760 plays
- Largo - (4:04) - 10,964 plays
- Four Seasons: Autumn 1st Mvt., The - (4:45) - 11,426 plays
- Spring - (3:33) - 9,607 plays
- Winter - (9:34) - 9,331 plays
- Four Seasons: Spring 3rd Mvt., The - (4:07) - 9,708 plays
- Four Seasons: Winter 2nd Mvt., The - (2:00) - 9,057 plays