51 Shouts - 827,690 Scrobbles
Brazilian film composer Antonio Pinto has scored independent film hits such as Central Station and City of God, among other Brazilian features. Recently, however, Hollywood came calling when director Michael Mann selected Pinto to compose several cues, including the end credit, "Requiem," for the Tom Cruise/Jamie Foxx thriller Collateral. As part of the 2003 Flanders International Film Festival in Ghent, Belgium, Pinto was named Discovery of the Year at the World Soundtrack Awards, and he attended the Festival again in October, 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul Outside - (3:34) - 1,842 plays
- God - Senna Theme - (2:55) - 1,282 plays
- Soul Inside - (2:24) - 997 plays
- Outer Space - (2:05) - 681 plays
- Into The Cave - (2:12) - 1,187 plays
- Soul Mates - (4:05) - 879 plays
- Requiem - (1:57) - 493 plays
- Warlord - (3:09) - 585 plays
- Lord of War - (3:09) - 476 plays
- Wanderer - (0:58) - 656 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online