50 Shouts - 810,467 Scrobbles
Brazilian film composer Antonio Pinto has scored independent film hits such as Central Station and City of God, among other Brazilian features. Recently, however, Hollywood came calling when director Michael Mann selected Pinto to compose several cues, including the end credit, "Requiem," for the Tom Cruise/Jamie Foxx thriller Collateral. As part of the 2003 Flanders International Film Festival in Ghent, Belgium, Pinto was named Discovery of the Year at the World Soundtrack Awards, and he attended the Festival again in October, 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul Outside - (3:34) - 1,786 plays
- God - Senna Theme - (2:55) - 1,480 plays
- Soul Inside - (2:24) - 1,063 plays
- Outer Space - (2:05) - 631 plays
- Into The Cave - (2:12) - 929 plays
- Soul Mates - (4:05) - 865 plays
- Requiem - (1:57) - 489 plays
- Wanderer - (0:58) - 666 plays
- Sun Inside - (2:17) - 568 plays
- Lord of War - (3:09) - 463 plays