126 Shouts - 614,206 Scrobbles
Anton Webern (3 December 1883 – 15 September 1945) was an Austrian composer and conductor. He was a member of the Second Viennese School. As a student and significant follower of Arnold Schoenberg, he became one of the best-known exponents of the twelve-tone technique; in addition, his innovations regarding schematic organization of pitch, rhythm and dynamics were formative in the musical technique later known as total serialism.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I. Sehr massig - (2:49) - 1,359 plays
- Passacaglia, Op. 1 - (10:02) - 1,269 plays
- I. Ruhig, schreitend - (6:40) - 902 plays
- Sehr ruhig und zart - (0:40) - 598 plays
- Sehr langsam und ausserst zart - (1:43) - 537 plays
- Langsam - (1:03) - 509 plays
- Bewegt - (1:16) - 522 plays
- Fliessend, ausserst zart - (0:33) - 498 plays
- Massig - (0:56) - 459 plays
- I. Etwas Lebhaft - (2:47) - 282 plays