139 Shouts - 58,029 Scrobbles
Anton Szandor Lavey (1930-1997) was the founder of the "Church of Satan" and the first person to codify Satanism as a coherent religion. He has released two albums: The Satanic Mass and Satan Takes A Holiday; one single Answer Me / Honolulu Baby; and one EP: Strange Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satan Takes a Holiday (instrumental) - (1:55) - 63 plays
- Book IV - (2:54) - 30 plays
- Answer Me - (3:15) - 28 plays
- Honolulu Baby - (2:19) - 28 plays
- Satan Takes a Holiday - 33 plays
- Hello Central, Give Me No Man's Land - (4:04) - 19 plays
- The Satanic Mass - (19:48) - 20 plays
- The Whirling Dervish - (5:03) - 21 plays
- Chloe - (3:59) - 18 plays
- Band Organ Medley - (8:56) - 18 plays