134 Shouts - 39,162 Scrobbles
Anton Szandor Lavey (1930-1997) was the founder of the "Church of Satan" and the first person to codify Satanism as a coherent religion. He has released two albums: The Satanic Mass and Satan Takes A Holiday; one single Answer Me / Honolulu Baby; and one EP: Strange Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satan Takes a Holiday (instrumental) - (1:55) - 115 plays
- The Satanic Mass - (19:48) - 67 plays
- Satan Takes a Holiday - 55 plays
- Honolulu Baby - (2:19) - 54 plays
- Answer Me - (3:15) - 46 plays
- Satanis Theme - (3:13) - 37 plays
- Prologue - (2:43) - 49 plays
- The Whirling Dervish - (5:03) - 33 plays
- Chloe - (3:59) - 32 plays
- Band Organ Medley - (8:56) - 26 plays