136 Shouts - 56,664 Scrobbles
Anton Szandor Lavey (1930-1997) was the founder of the "Church of Satan" and the first person to codify Satanism as a coherent religion. He has released two albums: The Satanic Mass and Satan Takes A Holiday; one single Answer Me / Honolulu Baby; and one EP: Strange Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satan Takes a Holiday - 68 plays
- Book IV - (2:54) - 55 plays
- Satan Takes a Holiday (instrumental) - (1:55) - 40 plays
- The Satanic Mass - (19:48) - 31 plays
- Answer Me - (3:15) - 61 plays
- The Whirling Dervish - (5:03) - 48 plays
- Honolulu Baby - (2:19) - 52 plays
- Satanis Theme - (3:13) - 34 plays
- Hello Central, Give Me No Man's Land - (4:04) - 30 plays
- Golden Earrings - (4:15) - 34 plays