178 Shouts - 1,284,548 Scrobbles
Antipop Consortium is one of the most inventive underground hip hop crews in the early 2000's. The Consortium was formed in fall 1997 to turn the commercial Hip Hop scene on its head. It consisted of the three vocalists (Beans, High Priest and M. Sayyid) which come from the New York street poetry scene and producer Earl Blaize in the background. After a series of cassette only releases on the own label Antipop Recordings and some underground singles the label Ark 75 released the group's debut album "Tragic Epilogue" in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ping Pong - (2:42) - 1,317 plays
- Tuff Gong - (1:37) - 781 plays
- Dead in Motion - (4:19) - 654 plays
- Bubblz - (3:26) - 610 plays
- Volcano - Four Tet Remix - (4:43) - 672 plays
- Ghostlawns - (4:13) - 602 plays
- Contraption - (0:58) - 468 plays
- Mega - (2:24) - 496 plays
- Lay Me Down - (3:53) - 442 plays
- Silver Heat - (3:15) - 414 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online