178 Shouts - 1,296,269 Scrobbles
Antipop Consortium is one of the most inventive underground hip hop crews in the early 2000's. The Consortium was formed in fall 1997 to turn the commercial Hip Hop scene on its head. It consisted of the three vocalists (Beans, High Priest and M. Sayyid) which come from the New York street poetry scene and producer Earl Blaize in the background. After a series of cassette only releases on the own label Antipop Recordings and some underground singles the label Ark 75 released the group's debut album "Tragic Epilogue" in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ping Pong - (2:42) - 2,162 plays
- Tuff Gong - (1:37) - 1,256 plays
- Dead in Motion - (4:19) - 668 plays
- Bubblz - (3:26) - 665 plays
- Volcano - Four Tet Remix - (4:43) - 876 plays
- Ghostlawns - (4:13) - 616 plays
- Contraption - (0:58) - 528 plays
- Mega - (2:24) - 477 plays
- Lay Me Down - (3:53) - 506 plays
- Silver Heat - (3:15) - 448 plays