38 Shouts - 105,522 Scrobbles
Antigen Shift is an electro-industrial band hailing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada led by Nick Thériault. The band takes its name from the medical phenomenon. Thériault began experimenting with electronic sounds in 2000, combining world beat music with haunting, sometimes distorted, rhythmic, richly-textured soundscapes. Antigen Shift released Primary Causation in 2001, a limited edition CD that was sold at the first installment of the Providence Noise Festival. The next year, Conjugate (a split with British band Detritus) was released on UK label Fleshmadeword.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Way of the North - (4:39) - 277 plays
- Verglas - (6:10) - 198 plays
- Peacekeeper - (6:56) - 205 plays
- Black Ocean Burial - (7:23) - 176 plays
- Tundra - (8:13) - 166 plays
- Fimbul Winter - (5:52) - 157 plays
- Refuge - (4:18) - 184 plays
- L'horizon - (10:44) - 148 plays
- As Flies to Careless Boys we are to Gods - (5:15) - 137 plays
- Toppling drunk into the river while trying to embrace the moon - (6:08) - 118 plays