42 Shouts - 151,129 Scrobbles
Michael Bradley (aka Antic Clay) started the southern-gothic band Myssouri in Atlanta, Georgia in 1996. When Myssouri disbanded in 2003, Michael Bradley adopted the name Antic Clay and traveled to a friend's studio in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina. From these sessions comes the audacious double-cd debut "Hilarious Death Blues", a title inspired, like the pseudonym Antic Clay, by the dark westerns of reknowned American novelist Cormac McCarthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Broken Throat Blues - (5:22) - 1,028 plays
- Look Down the Dark Barrel - (5:05) - 869 plays
- Clean Blues - (4:05) - 726 plays
- Red Grass, Black Pasture - (5:42) - 677 plays
- The Table of Souls - (9:29) - 683 plays
- Decades - (5:33) - 613 plays
- Wainwright - (4:52) - 540 plays
- Thousand Star Hotel - (4:23) - 571 plays
- Violence is Yours - (4:04) - 481 plays
- Wife and Widow - (3:25) - 653 plays