30 Shouts - 407,999 Scrobbles
Anthony Phillips began his solo career in the 70's after departing as Genesis' lead guitarist in 1970 due to stage fright. Since 1977, he has released several albums taking on different moods, from his poppy Sides to the ambience of his Private Parts and Pieces collections, from the anthemic pieces like "Tarka" or "Slow Dance" to the rock opera of 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Which Way The Wind Blows - (4:48) - 953 plays
- God If I Saw Her Now - (4:13) - 896 plays
- Wind - Tales - (1:03) - 496 plays
- Collections - (6:32) - 484 plays
- Sleepfall: The Geese Fly West - (4:34) - 430 plays
- Chinese Mushroom Cloud - (0:46) - 418 plays
- Master Of Time (demo) - (7:36) - 234 plays
- Field Of Eternity - (4:35) - 212 plays
- The Geese And The Ghost - Part i, Part ii - (15:47) - 150 plays
- " Henry: Portraits From Tudor Times - (i) Fanfare, (ii) Lutes' Chorus, (iii) Misty Battlements, (iv) Lutes' Chorus Reprise, (v) Henry Goes To War, (vi) Death Of A Knight, (vii) Triumphant Return" - (14:00) - 156 plays