329 Shouts - 3,980,712 Scrobbles
Anthony Hamilton (born January 28, 1971, in Charlotte, North Carolina) is an R&B/soul/"neo-soul" singer and songwriter who rose to fame with his 2003 second album Comin' From Where I'm From, which featured the singles "Comin' from Where I'm From," "Charlene," and "I'm a Mess." Hamilton first discovered his talent while singing in his church choir at age 10. In 1993 he left Charlotte for New York City, where he signed with Andre Harrell's Uptown Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders
Pressure to break or retreat at every turn
Facing the fear that the truth, I discovered
No telling how, all this will work out
- LyricsWoke up this mornin' found a letter that she wrote
She said she's tired that I'm always on the road
To hard to swallow bein' alone
She needs someone at night that she can hold
She must have told me a thousand times or more
- Lyricsnfortunately, we don't have the lyrics for Woo by Anthony Hamilton yet.
Check back soon, as we are always working to find the latest lyrics and adding new songs every day.
Or, if you want to give us a hand, you can submit them now!
- LyricsI was stupid, really stupid
something told me deep inside better not do it
what a dummy, such a dummy
to let some mess I shouldn't did take it from me
girl if I could take it back, it be so back
- LyricsI can't stay away from you too long
Even if I do I'll always call
Checkin' on you, make sure you're okay
Be the one to brighten up your day, yeah, yeah
And the point of it all
- Writing On The Wall - (3:26) - 6,558 plays
- Ain't Nobody Worryin' - (3:41) - 5,395 plays
- Do You Feel Me - (3:56) - 6,313 plays
- Back To Love - (3:18) - 5,626 plays
- Mad - (3:41) - 5,929 plays