14 Shouts - 40,514 Scrobbles
Born in January 1997 as a duet, Anthemon turns into a “real” band only after the release of a demo CD titled “Nocturnal Contemplations” in October 1998, created with the assistance of a female singer who is not part of the band.
The good echoes of this first try makes it possible for the band to get known into the French underground and to get a full line-up. In November 2000, “Talvi” (“Winter” in Finnish), a 7 titles MCD, which reveals wider influences than the previous release, comes to life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tuned to a dead channel - (4:12) - 38 plays
- Recall the absence - (6:44) - 26 plays
- Weight of the Feather - (5:22) - 26 plays
- Foretell omega - (7:28) - 41 plays
- Chatter of the tube - (6:00) - 33 plays
- Above us - (5:16) - 26 plays
- Kadavreski - (23:02) - 22 plays
- Reed - (7:03) - 21 plays
- Print of the sand glass - (8:56) - 19 plays
- Keep Dying - (6:15) - 25 plays