14 Shouts - 43,076 Scrobbles
Anthem In is an indie rock band formed in Brooklyn, New York in 2006. The band initially started as the solo recoding project of Allen Orr. In 2007 Allen reconnected with old friend and songwriter, Ashley Proffitt. Allen had a bunch of songs, Ashley had a Wurlitzer and one thing led to another. Keith Vogelsong (The Blue Hour) had recently moved to New York to relocate the record label he runs, Goodnight Records. Five minutes after he got off the plane, Ashley nabbed him as Anthem In’s bassist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cloudbusting - (4:17) - 254 plays
- Leanings - (4:35) - 95 plays
- Down - (2:58) - 74 plays
- Moving on - (2:54) - 87 plays
- Photograph - (2:56) - 64 plays
- Universal - (4:38) - 18 plays
- Until Morning - (2:56) - 17 plays
- I'll tell you everything - (2:24) - 11 plays
- Hold on to me - (3:47) - 19 plays
- Five minutes - (2:51) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online