6 Shouts - 47,570 Scrobbles
Antenna refers to at least three bands.  Antenna was an American indie rock band active from 1991 to 1994. The group was put together in Bloomington, Indiana by John Strohm and Freda Love, who had previously played together in the group Blake Babies. After adding local musicians Jacob Smith and Vess Ruhtenberg to the lineup, they began recording some of the songs Strohm had written while a member of the Blake Babies. Their debut full-length followed on Mammoth Records not long afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ODESSA - (7:28) - 351 plays
- Beautiful Girl - (3:09) - 228 plays
- Paradise - (5:46) - 163 plays
- Round About Midnight (Outro) - (1:08) - 73 plays
- Rain and Thunder - (8:01) - 120 plays
- Round About Midnight - (9:19) - 98 plays
- Come on Spring - (4:49) - 91 plays
- Antenna - Tribute to Fuse ODG and Wyclef Jean - (3:06) - 38 plays
- Fuse ODG - (4:09) - 35 plays
- Seaside Weekend (Escort Remix) - (5:33) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online