32 Shouts - 123,087 Scrobbles
Anstam used to be a duo. They are brothers from Germany called Jan and Lars Stöwe but only Lars is left. They were responsible for a now legendary trilogy of 12″ releases in 2007-9 – ‘Aeto’, ‘Brom’ and ‘Cree’ – that assimilated the hardest, most dystopian flavours of dubstep, grime and junglism into a disciplined, techno-savvy framework that betrays their Berlin provenance. Lars Stöwe released in 2011-10 Anstam's debut record named "dispel dances" on Monkeytown's sublabel 50weapons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Names - (4:51) - 589 plays
- Fragments of the Good Old Days - (3:38) - 548 plays
- Muscle Memories - (3:43) - 461 plays
- I Stopped Counting - (4:42) - 451 plays
- So Be It - (3:48) - 319 plays
- Shoulders - (6:40) - 348 plays
- My Messengerette - (3:25) - 303 plays
- Observing the Patterns - (4:27) - 380 plays
- Terry Has Got It All - (4:59) - 298 plays
- Patrick, Frank and Joe Are Chasing the White Rabbitoh - (4:04) - 264 plays