26 Shouts - 81,730 Scrobbles
Anstam used to be a duo. They are brothers from Germany called Jan and Lars Stöwe but only Lars is left. They were responsible for a now legendary trilogy of 12″ releases in 2007-9 – ‘Aeto’, ‘Brom’ and ‘Cree’ – that assimilated the hardest, most dystopian flavours of dubstep, grime and junglism into a disciplined, techno-savvy framework that betrays their Berlin provenance. Lars Stöwe released in 2011-10 Anstam's debut record named "dispel dances" on Monkeytown's sublabel 50weapons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Shiver Down the Black Wood River - (6:02) - 1,471 plays
- My Dreams Are Made of Steam - (3:39) - 1,063 plays
- Hope's Soliloquy - (4:58) - 1,038 plays
- Observing the Patterns - (4:27) - 939 plays
- Me and Them - (3:35) - 1,018 plays
- Handsome Dances the Dance - (5:42) - 902 plays
- The Herald and the Lamb - (3:36) - 843 plays
- Heart's Soliloquy - (3:47) - 756 plays
- Carmichael - (5:47) - 599 plays
- Watching the Ships Go Down - (5:07) - 709 plays