30 Shouts - 95,060 Scrobbles
Anstam used to be a duo. They are brothers from Germany called Jan and Lars Stöwe but only Lars is left. They were responsible for a now legendary trilogy of 12″ releases in 2007-9 – ‘Aeto’, ‘Brom’ and ‘Cree’ – that assimilated the hardest, most dystopian flavours of dubstep, grime and junglism into a disciplined, techno-savvy framework that betrays their Berlin provenance. Lars Stöwe released in 2011-10 Anstam's debut record named "dispel dances" on Monkeytown's sublabel 50weapons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulders - (6:40) - 2,144 plays
- Morning Shiver Down the Black Wood River - (6:02) - 658 plays
- Feed the Pigs - (3:36) - 495 plays
- Hope's Soliloquy - (4:58) - 632 plays
- Observing the Patterns - (4:27) - 550 plays
- Me and Them - (3:35) - 447 plays
- My Dreams Are Made of Steam - (3:39) - 443 plays
- Heart's Soliloquy - (3:47) - 414 plays
- Handsome Dances the Dance - (5:42) - 410 plays
- Carmichael - (5:47) - 356 plays