642 Shouts - 8,045,717 Scrobbles
Anouk (Anouk Teeuwe, born April 8th, 1975 in Den Haag, Netherlands), is a multi platinum selling and multi award winning dutch singer. Anouk Teeuwe Biography:
She initially sang at weddings and parties with the band Shotgun Wedding, prior to meeting Barry Hay of Golden Earring, a friend of her ex-husband Edwin Jansen. Hay believed Anouk to have talent, and offered to write her some songs, one of which was her 1996 debut single Mood Indigo; written in collaboration with George Kooymans (also from the Golden Earring).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nobody's Wife - (3:26) - 19,310 plays
- You & I - (3:54) - 16,005 plays
- Birds - (3:23) - 13,932 plays
- Lost - (6:28) - 9,989 plays
- Girl - (3:30) - 5,793 plays
- Michel - (6:36) - 6,027 plays
- Good God - (2:36) - 3,476 plays
- For Bitter or Worse - (4:13) - 3,992 plays
- Three Days in a Row - (4:13) - 3,104 plays
- Sacrifice - (3:58) - 2,949 plays