1,807 Shouts - 9,891,317 Scrobbles
Canadian metal band Annihilator is the lifework of guitarist Jeff Waters. Founded in 1984, the band took the metal scene by storm with their debut 1989 release “Alice In Hell”, upped the ante with 1990’s “Never, Neverland” and finished off their 3-record deal (Roadrunner Records) with “Set The World On Fire”. While most late-80’s era metal bands disappeared, Annihilator went on to forge 11 more studio cds, dvds and live releases, all consistently selling well and remaining true to the heavy metal cause.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAlice isn't it frightening?
Alice aren't you scared?
Alice isn't it wonderful
Living life afraid?
Don't look around the corner
- LyricsOh, I rule the jungle, I rule it with pride
I'm judge and jury, your life I decide
I have awakened for my nightly feast
A reign of terror, beware of the beast
Don't try to run, there's no way to survive
- LyricsCrystal Ann is instrumental only
- Alison Hell (98 reissue) - (5:00) - 5,663 plays
- LyricsI shall give the vision of what is meant to be
All you have to know is that I hold the master key
I know your weakness and I can see your pain
You scream deliverance and I will pave the way
I'll set the world on fire
- Wicked Mystic - (3:36) - 5,569 plays
- Deadlock - (4386:24) - 6,228 plays
- Phoenix Rising - (3:47) - 6,802 plays
- Word Salad - (5:49) - 4,682 plays
- No Way Out - (5:19) - 5,640 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online