1,801 Shouts - 9,525,025 Scrobbles
Canadian metal band Annihilator is the lifework of guitarist Jeff Waters. Founded in 1984, the band took the metal scene by storm with their debut 1989 release “Alice In Hell”, upped the ante with 1990’s “Never, Neverland” and finished off their 3-record deal (Roadrunner Records) with “Set The World On Fire”. While most late-80’s era metal bands disappeared, Annihilator went on to forge 11 more studio cds, dvds and live releases, all consistently selling well and remaining true to the heavy metal cause.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alison Hell - (5:01) - 19,837 plays
- King of the Kill - (3:12) - 14,524 plays
- Crystal Ann - (1:40) - 9,967 plays
- Deadlock - (4386:24) - 8,064 plays
- Set The World On Fire - (4:29) - 7,757 plays
- Wicked Mystic - (3:36) - 6,155 plays
- Alison Hell (98 Reissue) - (5:00) - 5,567 plays
- Phoenix Rising - (3:47) - 7,163 plays
- No Way Out - (5:19) - 7,143 plays
- Never, Neverland - (5:38) - 6,680 plays