1,708 Shouts - 8,310,213 Scrobbles
Annihilator is a thrash metal band founded by Jeff Waters in Ottawa, Canada in 1984. Along with singer John Bates, the original line-up was complete when drummer Paul Malek and bassist Dave Scott (Richer) joined the band.
Bates and Scott decided to leave the following year citing artistic differences and personality conflicts. Waters relocated to Vancouver where he assembled a whole new line-up, including former D.O.A. member Randy Rampage. Waters has continued to shuffle the line-up, including singers, throughout the band's history.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAlice isn't it frightening?
Alice aren't you scared?
Alice isn't it wonderful
Living life afraid?
Don't look around the corner
- LyricsCrystal Ann is instrumental only
- LyricsAll throughout the centuries, existing year to year
Lives on the powerful entity to thrive on pain and fear
A derelict of heavenly Gods, a feeling from within
Weakened minds are perfect prey, corrosion will begin
- LyricsOh, I rule the jungle, I rule it with pride
I'm judge and jury, your life I decide
I have awakened for my nightly feast
A reign of terror, beware of the beast
Don't try to run, there's no way to survive
- LyricsCatch a shooting star, burn it to a crisp
Born into death, will you take the risk
See buckets and buckets, yeah buckets of sin
You'll never end and can never begin
Welcome to your death
- Burns Like a Buzzsaw Blade - (3:35) - 8,148 plays
- The Fun Palace - (5:51) - 9,591 plays
- Word Salad - (5:49) - 7,300 plays
- Phoenix Rising - (3:47) - 9,852 plays
- Ligeia - (5:35) - 7,110 plays