1,799 Shouts - 9,501,098 Scrobbles
Canadian metal band Annihilator is the lifework of guitarist Jeff Waters. Founded in 1984, the band took the metal scene by storm with their debut 1989 release “Alice In Hell”, upped the ante with 1990’s “Never, Neverland” and finished off their 3-record deal (Roadrunner Records) with “Set The World On Fire”. While most late-80’s era metal bands disappeared, Annihilator went on to forge 11 more studio cds, dvds and live releases, all consistently selling well and remaining true to the heavy metal cause.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alison Hell - (5:01) - 21,082 plays
- King of the Kill - (3:12) - 14,649 plays
- Crystal Ann - (1:40) - 10,646 plays
- Deadlock - (4386:24) - 8,367 plays
- Wicked Mystic - (3:36) - 6,592 plays
- Set The World On Fire - (4:29) - 8,139 plays
- No Way Out - (5:19) - 7,799 plays
- Never, Neverland - (5:38) - 7,497 plays
- Phoenix Rising - (3:47) - 7,782 plays
- Word Salad - (5:49) - 5,927 plays