2 Shouts - 47,139 Scrobbles
There is an organic quality to Anne Trenning’s music that derives from her love of nature and the world around us. She has a deep respect for rural lifestyles. She believes strongly in the importance of family and tradition. History is another fascination, reflected by her penchant for antiques and old homes. Her love for the past also is evident in the traditional sounds of acoustic instruments found throughout her recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You And Me - (5:18) - 909 plays
- The Welcome Song - (3:35) - 823 plays
- A Prayer For The World - (3:37) - 630 plays
- The Ash Grove - (2:58) - 265 plays
- Eden Hall - (3:40) - 259 plays
- Days Of Pie - (3:38) - 187 plays
- And I'll Fly Away - (4:22) - 187 plays
- Where Rivers Run - (5:09) - 97 plays
- Silent Night II - (3:06) - 90 plays
- Remembering Elizabeth - (3:44) - 56 plays