2 Shouts - 37,391 Scrobbles
There is an organic quality to Anne Trenning’s music that derives from her love of nature and the world around us. She has a deep respect for rural lifestyles. She believes strongly in the importance of family and tradition. History is another fascination, reflected by her penchant for antiques and old homes. Her love for the past also is evident in the traditional sounds of acoustic instruments found throughout her recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Welcome Song - (3:35) - 1,311 plays
- You And Me - (5:18) - 1,294 plays
- A Prayer For The World - (3:37) - 867 plays
- And I'll Fly Away - (4:22) - 445 plays
- Days Of Pie - (3:38) - 481 plays
- The Ash Grove - (2:58) - 382 plays
- Eden Hall - (3:40) - 253 plays
- Real Love - (3:22) - 177 plays
- Silent Night II - (3:06) - 133 plays
- Carolina Moon - (2:40) - 122 plays