16 Shouts - 79,778 Scrobbles
Anne Laplantine, native Frenchwoman who lives in Paris, belongs to the rare species of musicians who speak a unique musical language. We even venture to claim that it's a new language in the field of electronic pop music. Concerning structure and composition, Anne Laplantine's music owes more to the baroque fugue than to the track-format. In addition to that, her sound is also very un-electronic, because Laplantine uses all kinds of acoustic instruments as sources for her sounds: flute, guitar, bass, glockenspiel and melodica to name but a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les copains (d'Anne Laplantine) - (1:30) - 288 plays
- April - (1:51) - 86 plays
- Maybe - (3:28) - 93 plays
- Spring Won't Find Us - (3:13) - 89 plays
- Where It Goes - (2:39) - 61 plays
- Walking - (2:21) - 62 plays
- Oui - (1:36) - 58 plays
- Au feu les pompiers - (1:24) - 85 plays
- Outside - (2:29) - 64 plays
- Rev - (2:34) - 53 plays