0 Shouts - 779,179 Scrobbles
1. Annabel is a Japanese doujin music singer born in Argentina and educated in Japan. She is a member of the music circle binaria with fellow Japanese doujin singer やなぎなぎ and the singer of anNina, a project with composer bermei.inazawa. Her songs have been used as theme songs for a number of Japanese animated series and video games.Read More...
2. Annabel is an indie-rock band from Kent, Ohio, USA. Formed in early 2005, the band can be described as "indie-pop" with the energy of punk and elements of shoegaze. In 2009, the young troupe released their debut full-length, Each and Everyone, on Count Your Lucky Stars Records after a well-received self-released EP. Here We Are Tomorrow, the bands latest EP is currently out for Tiny Engines records.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Above your hand - 39,596 plays
- anamnesis - 33,414 plays
- Castles in the Air - 10,797 plays
- Young American - 10,910 plays
- シグナルグラフ - 29,138 plays
- Parade Rest - 9,640 plays
- The Forgetting of Names and Faces - 10,343 plays
- My heaven - 23,941 plays
- The Age of Possibilities - 9,766 plays
- Anti-Decisions - 9,576 plays