675 Shouts - 6,545,215 Scrobbles
Anna Nalick (born March 30, 1984, in Temple City, California) is an American platinum-selling singer and songwriter. In addition to writing all of her own music, Nalick has been writing for other artists since the age of 15. Starting in 2003, Nalick released her first studio produced album, entitled: “Wreck of the Day” in 2005. It featured the hit single “Breathe (2AM)” under the SonyMusic label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?
I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season"
Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize
- LyricsDriving away from the wreck of the day
And the light's always red in the rear view
Desperately close to a coffin of hope
I'd cheat destiny just to be near you
And if this is giving up
- LyricsL.A. light never shine quite as bright as in the movies
Still wanna go? 'Cause something here in the way
In the way that we're constantly moving
Reminds you of home
So your takin' these pills for to fill up your soul
- LyricsI'm sitting on a Citadel
Making a point to waste my time
I'm walking on clouds of white
What if I fall? What if I don't?
- LyricsOn the ground with my world
Upside down, I got a vision of your face
And I must get me out
For so many memories weve yet to make
God, dont send to me your angels
- In The Rough - (4:03) - 5,164 plays
- Paper Bag - (3:26) - 4,538 plays
- In My Head - (4:06) - 4,321 plays
- Satellite - (4:00) - 3,756 plays
- Consider This - (3:34) - 3,525 plays