1 Shouts - 15,385 Scrobbles
Ann Cole (born Cynthia Coleman on January 24, 1934 in Newark, NJ) was an R&B/former gospel singer who was the first artist signed to the popular 1950s label Baton Records. From 1956-1962 she scored 3 top 40 hits before she stopped recording. Cole was considered to be too far ahead of her time. In 1956 she was voted the Most Promising Female R&B Artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Have Fun - (2:50) - 465 plays
- Got My Mojo Working - (2:42) - 240 plays
- Don't Stop The Wedding - (2:09) - 149 plays
- Each Day - (2:20) - 148 plays
- Nobody But Me - (2:31) - 91 plays
- Got My Mo-Jo Working - 55 plays
- Easy Easy Baby - (2:37) - 65 plays
- Got My Mo-Jo Working (But It Just Won't Work on You) - (2:39) - 49 plays
- Got My Mojo Working (But It Just Won't Work On You) - (2:39) - 31 plays
- Plain As the Nose on Your Face - (1:54) - 22 plays