656 Shouts - 14,198,994 Scrobbles
Angela Maria "Ani" DiFranco was born on September 23rd, 1970 from parents with Italian and Canadian backgrounds. Both her father, Dante, and her mother, Elisabeth, were architects. She grew up in Buffalo, N.Y. and played her first gigs at the age of nine, playing in local bars in her hometown. She attended the Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts. She moved to New York City at 16 and in 1988 she made a demo which has become a highly sought-after fan item. She is now a prolific artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 32 Flavors - (6:09) - 7,459 plays
- LyricsHow can I go home with nothing to say?
I know you're going to look at me that way
And say what did you do out there and what did you decide?
You said you needed time and you had time
You are a China shop and I am a bull
- LyricsThink I'm going for a walk now
I feel a little unsteady
I don't want no one to follow me
Except maybe you
I could make you happy, you know
- In The Margins - (3:13) - 4,834 plays
- Both Hands - (4:50) - 5,751 plays
- Not A Pretty Girl - (3:20) - 4,627 plays
- Little Plastic Castle - (4:03) - 3,899 plays
- Gravel - (3:32) - 3,724 plays
- As Is - (4:06) - 3,253 plays
- Shy - (4:46) - 3,363 plays