659 Shouts - 14,515,649 Scrobbles
Angela Maria "Ani" DiFranco was born on September 23rd, 1970 from parents with Italian and Canadian backgrounds. Both her father, Dante, and her mother, Elisabeth, were architects. She grew up in Buffalo, N.Y. and played her first gigs at the age of nine, playing in local bars in her hometown. She attended the Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts. She moved to New York City at 16 and in 1988 she made a demo which has become a highly sought-after fan item. She is now a prolific artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In The Margins - (3:13) - 13,293 plays
- Not A Pretty Girl - (3:20) - 5,238 plays
- Both Hands - (4:50) - 5,481 plays
- You Had Time - (5:48) - 5,536 plays
- Untouchable Face - (3:37) - 5,829 plays
- 32 Flavors - (6:09) - 5,501 plays
- Joe Hill (instrumental) - 2,479 plays
- Little Plastic Castle - (4:03) - 3,181 plays
- Gravel - (3:32) - 3,153 plays
- Shy - (4:46) - 2,675 plays