118 Shouts - 1,116,223 Scrobbles
Angry Samoans are an early Los Angeles, CA, USA hardcore punk band, formed by rock critics "Metal" Mike Saunders and Gregg Turner after the demise of Vom, with fellow critic Richard Meltzer in 1978. Their unspecified grudges against influential KROQ DJ Rodney Bingenheimer caused them to write a defamatory song called "Get Off the Air," which caused many Los Angeles clubs to avoid booking them until the mid 1980s. The band's particularly offensive, politically incorrect attitude and lyrical content probably contributed to this situation as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lights Out - (0:52) - 2,225 plays
- LyricsLocked inside my bedroom
Looking at the pictures up on the wall
I need a little elbowroom
I need space man that ain't all
Get home first thing you know
- Gas Chamber - (1:01) - 1,393 plays
- The Todd Killings - (0:38) - 1,298 plays
- LyricsThey saved Hitler's cock, They hid it under a rock.
I discovered it, last night. I couldn't even, believe my eyes.
If Hitler's cock could start to talk, it would say: To kill today.
If Hitler's cock could choose it's mate, it would ask, for Sharon Tate!
They saved Hitler's cock. They stuffed it in Mengele's sock.
- Steak Knife - (0:58) - 1,271 plays
- Time Has Come Today - (2:07) - 1,265 plays
- Homo-Sexual - (0:52) - 1,057 plays
- Coffin Case - (0:39) - 1,004 plays
- Right Side Of My Mind - (2:15) - 1,290 plays