118 Shouts - 1,129,997 Scrobbles
Angry Samoans are an early Los Angeles, CA, USA hardcore punk band, formed by rock critics "Metal" Mike Saunders and Gregg Turner after the demise of Vom, with fellow critic Richard Meltzer in 1978. Their unspecified grudges against influential KROQ DJ Rodney Bingenheimer caused them to write a defamatory song called "Get Off the Air," which caused many Los Angeles clubs to avoid booking them until the mid 1980s. The band's particularly offensive, politically incorrect attitude and lyrical content probably contributed to this situation as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lights Out - (0:52) - 2,037 plays
- My Old Man's A Fatso - (1:32) - 1,636 plays
- Gas Chamber - (1:01) - 1,287 plays
- They Saved Hitler's Cock - (1:40) - 1,253 plays
- Time Has Come Today - (2:07) - 1,104 plays
- Steak Knife - (0:58) - 1,126 plays
- The Todd Killings - (0:38) - 1,052 plays
- Right Side Of My Mind - (2:15) - 1,090 plays
- Homo-Sexual - (0:52) - 914 plays
- Coffin Case - (0:39) - 861 plays