118 Shouts - 1,127,243 Scrobbles
Angry Samoans are an early Los Angeles, CA, USA hardcore punk band, formed by rock critics "Metal" Mike Saunders and Gregg Turner after the demise of Vom, with fellow critic Richard Meltzer in 1978. Their unspecified grudges against influential KROQ DJ Rodney Bingenheimer caused them to write a defamatory song called "Get Off the Air," which caused many Los Angeles clubs to avoid booking them until the mid 1980s. The band's particularly offensive, politically incorrect attitude and lyrical content probably contributed to this situation as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lights Out - (0:52) - 2,101 plays
- My Old Man's A Fatso - (1:32) - 1,686 plays
- LyricsGas chamber
Where's the light?
Stay at home
Don't feel right
I'm in my room
- They Saved Hitler's Cock - (1:40) - 1,242 plays
- Time Has Come Today - (2:07) - 1,117 plays
- The Todd Killings - (0:38) - 1,110 plays
- Steak Knife - (0:58) - 1,146 plays
- Right Side Of My Mind - (2:15) - 1,104 plays
- Homo-Sexual - (0:52) - 926 plays
- Tuna Taco - (0:38) - 879 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations