3 Shouts - 13,061 Scrobbles
Angeline Quinto was born on November 26, 1989 in Sampaloc, Manila. Her mother tried to abort Angeline but was stopped by her adoptive mother which then the biological mother sold Angeline to her adoptive mother. This young and beautiful girl aspires to be a singer. Little Angeline, joined a lot of singing competition in her barrios but it turned to be a failure to her. Time after time, she lose. Despite of these, her spirit was not broken and she still continues to compete in a singing competition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kunin Mo Na Ang Lahat Sa Akin - (4:51) - 222 plays
- If You Asked Me To - (3:58) - 197 plays
- LyricsDreaming, I must be dreaming
Or am I really lying here with you
Baby, you take me in your arms
And though I'm wide awake
I know my dream is coming true
- Hanggang Kailan - (4:03) - 197 plays
- 'Till I Met You - (4:00) - 162 plays
- Gusto Kita - (4:48) - 140 plays
- Umiiyak Ang Puso - (4:52) - 69 plays
- Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin - (4:51) - 116 plays
- Why Can't It Be - (3:47) - 35 plays
- One Day - (4:24) - 75 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online