3 Shouts - 14,121 Scrobbles
Angeline Quinto was born on November 26, 1989 in Sampaloc, Manila. Her mother tried to abort Angeline but was stopped by her adoptive mother which then the biological mother sold Angeline to her adoptive mother. This young and beautiful girl aspires to be a singer. Little Angeline, joined a lot of singing competition in her barrios but it turned to be a failure to her. Time after time, she lose. Despite of these, her spirit was not broken and she still continues to compete in a singing competition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If You Asked Me To - (3:58) - 152 plays
- Hanggang Kailan - (4:03) - 179 plays
I never dream
'Cause I always thought that dreaming was for kids
Just a childish thing
- Kunin Mo Na Ang Lahat Sa Akin - (4:51) - 141 plays
- Gusto Kita - (4:48) - 209 plays
- Umiiyak Ang Puso - (4:52) - 69 plays
- I Just Fall In Love Again - (3:48) - 73 plays
- Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin - (4:51) - 76 plays
- Why Can't It Be - (3:47) - 47 plays
- One Day - (4:24) - 67 plays