61 Shouts - 105,912 Scrobbles
Although his elder sibling's fame may threaten to outshine his own accomplishments, singer/songwriter Andy Yorke (whose brother, Thom Yorke, found international success with Radiohead) is a competent musician in his own right. Born in 1972, he first rose to prominence with Unbelievable Truth, a Brit-pop band that enjoyed a brief stay on the U.K. charts during the late '90s. The group issued its final album in 2000, after which point Yorke returned to college and began making preparations for a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mathilda - (3:46) - 263 plays
- Simple - (3:52) - 170 plays
- One in a Million - (4:14) - 235 plays
- Rise and Fall - (3:37) - 174 plays
- Twist Of The Knife - (3:32) - 129 plays
- Found the Road - (3:14) - 117 plays
- Lay Down - (4:14) - 167 plays
- Ode To A Friend - (3:36) - 101 plays
- Surrender - (4:00) - 95 plays
- Diamant - (3:48) - 86 plays