60 Shouts - 104,160 Scrobbles
Although his elder sibling's fame may threaten to outshine his own accomplishments, singer/songwriter Andy Yorke (whose brother, Thom Yorke, found international success with Radiohead) is a competent musician in his own right. Born in 1972, he first rose to prominence with Unbelievable Truth, a Brit-pop band that enjoyed a brief stay on the U.K. charts during the late '90s. The group issued its final album in 2000, after which point Yorke returned to college and began making preparations for a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Simple - (3:52) - 185 plays
- Mathilda - (3:46) - 185 plays
- One in a Million - (4:14) - 243 plays
- Rise and Fall - (3:37) - 154 plays
- Twist Of The Knife - (3:32) - 161 plays
- Found the Road - (3:14) - 170 plays
- Surrender - (4:00) - 123 plays
- Lay Down - (4:14) - 125 plays
- Always By Your Side - (3:18) - 114 plays
- Ode To A Friend - (3:36) - 96 plays