147 Shouts - 3,878,855 Scrobbles
Howard Andrew Williams (born December 3, 1927 in Wall Lake, Iowa, died September 26, 2012), known as Andy Williams, is an American pop singer. He first performed in a children's choir at his local Presbyterian church. Williams and his three older brothers Bob, Dick, and Don, formed a quartet, The Williams Brothers, in the late 1930s. The brothers performed on radio in the Midwest, first at WHO in Des Moines, Iowa, and later at WLS in Chicago and WLW in Cincinnati. Williams graduated from Western Hills High School in Cincinnati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moon River - (2:44) - 15,351 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:11) - 11,039 plays
- Music to Watch Girls By - (2:34) - 7,441 plays
- Can't Get Used to Losing You - (2:21) - 4,291 plays
- LyricsIt's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the hap-happiest season of all
- Born Free - (2:26) - 3,042 plays
- Butterfly - (2:21) - 1,441 plays
- The Impossible Dream - (2:35) - 1,998 plays
- Happy Heart - (3:14) - 1,532 plays
- Wives and Lovers - (2:18) - 1,083 plays