148 Shouts - 3,748,843 Scrobbles
Howard Andrew Williams (born December 3, 1927 in Wall Lake, Iowa, died September 26, 2012), known as Andy Williams, is an American pop singer. He first performed in a children's choir at his local Presbyterian church. Williams and his three older brothers Bob, Dick, and Don, formed a quartet, The Williams Brothers, in the late 1930s. The brothers performed on radio in the Midwest, first at WHO in Des Moines, Iowa, and later at WLS in Chicago and WLW in Cincinnati. Williams graduated from Western Hills High School in Cincinnati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - (2:45) - 106,097 plays
- Moon River - (3:11) - 17,440 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:05) - 14,210 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:08) - 12,440 plays
- Music to Watch Girls By - (2:34) - 8,674 plays
- Happy Holiday / the Holiday Season - (2:36) - 5,971 plays
- White Christmas - (2:29) - 4,515 plays
- Can't Get Used to Losing You - (2:21) - 5,363 plays
- O Holy Night - (3:22) - 3,969 plays
- Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season - (2:36) - 5,940 plays