148 Shouts - 3,766,659 Scrobbles
Howard Andrew Williams (born December 3, 1927 in Wall Lake, Iowa, died September 26, 2012), known as Andy Williams, is an American pop singer. He first performed in a children's choir at his local Presbyterian church. Williams and his three older brothers Bob, Dick, and Don, formed a quartet, The Williams Brothers, in the late 1930s. The brothers performed on radio in the Midwest, first at WHO in Des Moines, Iowa, and later at WLS in Chicago and WLW in Cincinnati. Williams graduated from Western Hills High School in Cincinnati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - (2:28) - 106,041 plays
- Moon River - (2:43) - 17,323 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:08) - 12,425 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:11) - 13,875 plays
- Music to Watch Girls By - (2:34) - 8,615 plays
- Happy Holiday / the Holiday Season - (2:36) - 5,993 plays
- White Christmas - (2:29) - 4,501 plays
- Can't Get Used to Losing You - (2:21) - 5,337 plays
- O Holy Night - (3:22) - 3,970 plays
- Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season - (2:36) - 5,949 plays