147 Shouts - 3,856,469 Scrobbles
Howard Andrew Williams (born December 3, 1927 in Wall Lake, Iowa, died September 26, 2012), known as Andy Williams, is an American pop singer. He first performed in a children's choir at his local Presbyterian church. Williams and his three older brothers Bob, Dick, and Don, formed a quartet, The Williams Brothers, in the late 1930s. The brothers performed on radio in the Midwest, first at WHO in Des Moines, Iowa, and later at WLS in Chicago and WLW in Cincinnati. Williams graduated from Western Hills High School in Cincinnati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moon River - (2:44) - 15,405 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:11) - 11,185 plays
- Music to Watch Girls By - (2:34) - 7,488 plays
- Can't Get Used to Losing You - (2:21) - 4,195 plays
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - (2:34) - 2,270 plays
- Born Free - (2:26) - 3,087 plays
- Butterfly - (2:21) - 1,513 plays
- The Impossible Dream - (2:35) - 2,092 plays
- (Where Do I Begin) Love Story - Love Theme from "Love Story" - (3:10) - 1,057 plays
- Happy Heart - (3:14) - 1,514 plays