147 Shouts - 3,829,125 Scrobbles
Howard Andrew Williams (born December 3, 1927 in Wall Lake, Iowa, died September 26, 2012), known as Andy Williams, is an American pop singer. He first performed in a children's choir at his local Presbyterian church. Williams and his three older brothers Bob, Dick, and Don, formed a quartet, The Williams Brothers, in the late 1930s. The brothers performed on radio in the Midwest, first at WHO in Des Moines, Iowa, and later at WLS in Chicago and WLW in Cincinnati. Williams graduated from Western Hills High School in Cincinnati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moon River - (3:11) - 15,996 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:11) - 11,811 plays
- Music to Watch Girls By - (2:34) - 7,782 plays
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - (2:34) - 3,801 plays
- Can't Get Used to Losing You - (2:21) - 4,427 plays
- Born Free - (2:26) - 3,371 plays
- Butterfly - (2:21) - 1,640 plays
- The Impossible Dream - (2:35) - 2,187 plays
- (Where Do I Begin) Love Story - Love Theme from "Love Story" - (3:10) - 1,037 plays
- Happy Heart - (3:14) - 1,643 plays