25 Shouts - 6,811 Scrobbles
Andy Warhol (August 6, 1928 — February 22, 1987) was an American artist who became a central figure in the movement known as pop art. After a successful career as a commercial illustrator, Warhol became famous worldwide for his work as a painter; an avant-garde filmmaker, a record producer, an author and a public figure known for his presence in wildly diverse social circles that included bohemian street people, distinguished intellectuals, Hollywood celebrities and wealthy aristocrats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Croissants - (0:54) - 9 plays
- Collecting Money For A Bottle Of Scotch (Receipt Used To Make Print For Cover Of Paris Review) - (1:42) - 15 plays
- david bowie - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Andy at Studio 54, April 1978 - (2:56) - 9 plays
- Uh No, Uh Yes - 4 plays
- Andy and Edie Sedgwick Talk About Making Movies - (5:17) - 4 plays
- Kiss - (54:23) - 10 plays
- Sound Collage and Introduction - (3:42) - 3 plays
- Andy and Sam Green Discuss a Portrait That Disappointed the Sitter, 1971 - (6:31) - 4 plays
- Velvet Underground Rehearsal, March 1966 - (4:27) - 3 plays