4 Shouts - 18,634 Scrobbles
Andy Vaz hails from Düsseldorf, Germany. Andy manages and curates Background Recordings, internationally acclaimed as being one of the most instrumental labels to concentrate on what people refer to as: minimal techno these days. Long before Minimal Techno turned into a genre, and subgenre after subgenre were invented, Andy has already been concentrating on providing a cultural conduit for more minimal electronic music, between Düsseldorf, San Francisco, Detroit, Montreal, Toronto, London, Chicago, South Africa, Monterrey, Perth and countless other cities around the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Detroit in me - (6:20) - 16 plays
- Fukuoka Liquid - (6:39) - 10 plays
- Just another Round - (6:04) - 9 plays
- Straight Vacationing - (6:04) - 8 plays
- Imaginery Beings - (7:20) - 6 plays
- Colliding Worlds - (5:38) - 6 plays
- Inscrutable Insects - (7:16) - 11 plays
- Bicycle Love - (7:00) - 5 plays
- The other Place - (5:15) - 5 plays
- A Dope Jam (Bullyshit Mix) - (5:54) - 5 plays