10 Shouts - 140,671 Scrobbles
Andy Kim (born Andrew Youakim, December 5, 1952, Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is a pop singer and songwriter.
Youakim left home for New York to pursue a career in music. His stay was short-lived, but back home he worked on his music and in 1968 under the stage name Andy Kim, released the single "How'd We Ever Get This Way?" on the Steed label. That record made the U.S. Top Twenty. In 1969, Kim had two hit singles, "Rainbow Ride," which again made it into the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAin't it good
Ain't it right
That you are with me here tonight
The music playing
Our bodies swayin' in time
- Sister Ok - (3:57) - 696 plays
- Why Can't I - (4:12) - 359 plays
- Longest Time - (4:19) - 440 plays
- It's Emotional - (4:12) - 333 plays
- Shoot 'em up, Baby - (2:48) - 340 plays
- Sail On - (2:59) - 525 plays
- Baby I Love You - (2:53) - 339 plays
- Heaven Without a Gun - (4:14) - 272 plays
- Baby, I Love You - (2:52) - 329 plays