10 Shouts - 125,633 Scrobbles
Andy Kim (born Andrew Youakim, December 5, 1952, Montreal, Quebec, Canada) is a pop singer and songwriter.
Youakim left home for New York to pursue a career in music. His stay was short-lived, but back home he worked on his music and in 1968 under the stage name Andy Kim, released the single "How'd We Ever Get This Way?" on the Steed label. That record made the U.S. Top Twenty. In 1969, Kim had two hit singles, "Rainbow Ride," which again made it into the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Me Gently - (3:27) - 4,278 plays
- Baby I Love You - (2:53) - 335 plays
- Baby, I Love You - (2:52) - 216 plays
- Be My Baby - (2:53) - 205 plays
- I Hear You Say (I Love You Baby) - (2:18) - 46 plays
- Rainbow Ride - (2:46) - 34 plays
- So Good Together - (2:54) - 35 plays
- How'd We Ever Get This Way - (2:31) - 31 plays
- Mary Ann - (3:16) - 19 plays
- Oh, Pretty Woman - (2:48) - 26 plays