66 Shouts - 345,288 Scrobbles
Andy Bell (born Andrew Ivan Bell on 25 April 1964 in Peterborough, U.K.) is a singer-songwriter known for being the lead singer of the synthpop duo Erasure, with musical partner Vince Clarke, as well as for his solo career, Bell has sold over twenty million albums worldwide. Electric Blue, Bell's first solo album, was released in 2005 and includes collaborations with Claudia Brucken of Propaganda and Jake Shears of Scissor Sisters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crazy - (3:54) - 527 plays
- LyricsAll within the realms of possibility
We were young and fool enough to care
Listening to dealing in senility
Kaleidoscopic patterns in my mind
Call on me baby, call on me
- LyricsFall in love
All I want is love
Don't you touch me
Baby don't you touch me
What do you see?
- LyricsShow no emotion, inside Im chocking
I cant decide if I need you
The way that you hold me, try to control me
no good for my soul, no good for you
Im only trying, hard to be truthful
- Electric Blue - (4:10) - 218 plays
- Caught In a Spin - (3:20) - 293 plays
- I'll Never Fall In Love Again - (4:18) - 202 plays
- See the Lights Go Out - (3:49) - 152 plays
- Will You Be There? - (3:30) - 181 plays
- Freshly - (0:36) - 121 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online