30 Shouts - 6,331 Scrobbles
Andrew Wood was born in Columbus, Mississippi on January 8th, 1966. He was the lead singer of the band Mother Love Bone, and earlier the singer and bassist of Malfunkshun. He was 24 years old when he died of "a heroin overdose resulting in cerebral hypoxia" just a matter of days before the release of Mother Love Bone's debut album Apple, on March 19th, 1990. After moving from Dallas, Texas to Washington State, he lived on Bainbridge Island during his youth, and formed the band Malfunkshun with his brother Kevin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama Says Right - (6:02) - 24 plays
- How High - (2:35) - 6 plays
- Cool Marmalade - (2:42) - 13 plays
- My Star - (4:13) - 8 plays
- Lord I See - (2:18) - 10 plays
- Makes Me Feel Like Heaven - (3:43) - 14 plays
- Question Of Will - (4:16) - 9 plays
- Man Of Golden Words - (3:44) - 10 plays
- To Praise Its Name - (3:28) - 14 plays
- Justa Blue Eyed - (2:48) - 9 plays