7 Shouts - 82,635 Scrobbles
Andrew White originally from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, moved to New Zealand when he was 16 and quickly established himself as one of NZ's top guitarists and singer-songwriters. He released his first album, Conversations, in 1984 and was immediately signed by the US label Narada Records. So far, he has recorded nine, including Islands, a collaboration with 1995 Grammy-nominated artist David Arkenstone. Following a live broadcast on BBC Radio Scotland, he was snapped up by Linn Records and recorded Guitarra Celtica, a stunning instrumental album featuring 16 hauntingly beautiful original tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barcelona - (5:19) - 255 plays
- Spanish Gentleman - (4:03) - 197 plays
- Lindisfarne Lullaby - (2:59) - 179 plays
- Traces of Silver - (2:51) - 119 plays
- St. Patrick's Parade - (3:38) - 169 plays
- To Say Goodbye to You - (4:45) - 145 plays
- Holy Island - (3:45) - 112 plays
- I Dream Of Her - (2:06) - 153 plays
- Journey - (3:38) - 130 plays
- Breda - (5:18) - 123 plays