0 Shouts - 1,791 Scrobbles
Andrew McCormack was born in Roehampton, United Kingdom in 1978. He began learning the piano at the age of thirteen and, at sixteen, commenced studies at Pimlico School, where he had jazz lessons with Andrea Vicari, in their specialist music department. In 1996 Andrew received a scholarship to study at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where he had both classical piano lessons, with Andrew Ball and Paul Roberts, as well as studying jazz piano with Simon Purcell. He also began composition lessons with Matthew King whilst he was in his final year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Telescope - (5:23) - 16 plays
- Sweet Bagels - (3:58) - 24 plays
- Better Than People - (5:35) - 10 plays
- Happy Hour - (9:31) - 8 plays
- Code Food - (4:08) - 7 plays
- Skin-Wah - (3:55) - 8 plays
- Saudade - (4:40) - 5 plays
- Invention (Everything Happens To Me) - (2:28) - 8 plays
- Open Letter - (5:04) - 5 plays
- Juliette - (6:26) - 5 plays