13 Shouts - 108 Scrobbles
Andrew Latimer (May 17, 1947, Guildford, Surrey) is an English musician and the lone remaining original member of the progressive rock band Camel. He is mainly a guitarist and singer, but also a flautist and keyboardist. He established a music production named Camel Productions which released Camel's new albums: Dust And Dreams (1991), Harbour of Tears (1996), Rajaz (1999) and A Nod and a Wink (2002).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cloak & Dagger Man - (3:52) - 3 plays
- Watching the Bobbins - (1:30) - 4 plays
- Send Home the Slates - (4:23) - 3 plays
- Silent Night - (3:58) - 21 plays
- Harbour of Tears - (1:30) - 4 plays
- Coming of Age - (7:21) - 3 plays
- Running from Paradise - (5:20) - 3 plays
- The Hour Candle (A Song for My Father) - (24:19) - 2 plays
- Eyes of Ireland - (1:30) - 2 plays
- Generations - (0:30) - 1 plays