27 Shouts - 54,389 Scrobbles
Andrew King is an English folk singer, neofolk musician and traditionalist, presenting renditions of traditional songs and ballads, both a capella and with minimalist instrumentation, sometimes with an influence from post-industrial music. His initial creative work was in the visual arts. After many years of experimentation, he dates his mature work from the first of his Emblematic paintings in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dives and Lazarus - (6:29) - 197 plays
- London - (5:50) - 153 plays
- Polly On The Shore - (7:39) - 87 plays
- The Three Ravens - (6:01) - 96 plays
- Sir Hugh - (7:03) - 80 plays
- Corvus Terrae Terror - (2:25) - 73 plays
- When The Bells Justle In The Tower (Live) - (6:42) - 49 plays
- Worcester City - (3:42) - 63 plays
- Fröleichen So Well Wir - (3:54) - 77 plays
- Have You News Of My Boy Jack - (4:35) - 57 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online