26 Shouts - 49,516 Scrobbles
Andrew King is an English folk singer, neofolk musician and traditionalist, presenting renditions of traditional songs and ballads, both a capella and with minimalist instrumentation, sometimes with an influence from post-industrial music. His initial creative work was in the visual arts. After many years of experimentation, he dates his mature work from the first of his Emblematic paintings in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dives and Lazarus - (6:29) - 196 plays
- Polly On The Shore - (7:39) - 74 plays
- London - (5:50) - 129 plays
- The Three Ravens - (6:01) - 168 plays
- When The Bells Justle In The Tower (Live) - (6:42) - 53 plays
- Worcester City - (3:42) - 58 plays
- Corvus Terrae Terror - (2:25) - 47 plays
- The Wild Wild Berry - (5:09) - 46 plays
- The Week Before Easter - (3:49) - 60 plays
- Have You News Of My Boy Jack - (4:35) - 156 plays