27 Shouts - 52,745 Scrobbles
Andrew King is an English folk singer, neofolk musician and traditionalist, presenting renditions of traditional songs and ballads, both a capella and with minimalist instrumentation, sometimes with an influence from post-industrial music. His initial creative work was in the visual arts. After many years of experimentation, he dates his mature work from the first of his Emblematic paintings in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dives and Lazarus - (6:29) - 201 plays
- London - (5:50) - 139 plays
- Polly On The Shore - (7:39) - 122 plays
- Sir Hugh - (7:03) - 125 plays
- The Three Ravens - (6:01) - 98 plays
- May Song - 110 plays
- Froleichen So Well Wir - (3:51) - 66 plays
- Have You News Of My Boy Jack - (4:35) - 65 plays
- Worcester City - (3:42) - 58 plays
- Edward - (4:22) - 51 plays