1 Shouts - 5,725 Scrobbles
Andrea Marr has been singing the blues since 1999, gaining critical acclaim in the Australian Blues Scene and earning her fans around the world for her brand of sassy, soulful blues. The Andrea Marr Band has been delivering high energy, feel good shows to audiences around Australia and is one of the most sought after blues bands in the thriving Melbourne blues scene. Andrea's album "Sassified" won her the 2002 Female Blues Artist of the Year award.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steam up the Windows - (4:16) - 136 plays
- Soulville - (3:52) - 22 plays
- If I Didn't Love You - (4:02) - 18 plays
- Baby Got Me Crazy - (5:34) - 22 plays
- Superwoman - (3:18) - 22 plays
- I Prefer You - (3:24) - 15 plays
- Taught Me to Love - (3:58) - 16 plays
- Mama Got It Wrong Sometimes Too - (4:44) - 16 plays
- Real Good Man - (3:44) - 16 plays
- If I Leave This World Tomorrow - (5:20) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online