1 Shouts - 5,329 Scrobbles
Andrea Marr has been singing the blues since 1999, gaining critical acclaim in the Australian Blues Scene and earning her fans around the world for her brand of sassy, soulful blues. The Andrea Marr Band has been delivering high energy, feel good shows to audiences around Australia and is one of the most sought after blues bands in the thriving Melbourne blues scene. Andrea's album "Sassified" won her the 2002 Female Blues Artist of the Year award.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steam up the Windows - (4:16) - 108 plays
- Superwoman - (3:18) - 40 plays
- Soulville - (3:52) - 36 plays
- Taught Me to Love - (3:58) - 22 plays
- Baby Got Me Crazy - (5:34) - 24 plays
- I Prefer You - (3:24) - 26 plays
- If I Leave This World Tomorrow - (5:20) - 21 plays
- Real Good Man - (3:44) - 22 plays
- Don't Touch What You Can't Afford - (4:17) - 18 plays
- If I Didn't Love You - (4:02) - 15 plays