André van Duin
2 Shouts - 109,150 Scrobbles
André van Duin (born as Adrianus Marinus Kyvon, on February 20, 1947) is a famous and extremely popular Dutch comedian, singer, actor, stage performer, recording artist, TV presenter, radio performer, songwriter and media icon. He started his career as a parody artist in the mid-1960's, after a successful appearance on the then-popular nationwide TV-show "Nieuwe Oogst". Following this, a string of television broadcasts followed, resulting in various TV and radio shows, long-term stage shows, an almost endless stream of Top 40 hits throughout the '70s...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Er staat een paard in de gang - (3:15) - 239 plays
- Het Pizzalied - (3:03) - 153 plays
- Bim Bam - (4:20) - 108 plays
- Het Bananenlied - (3:08) - 110 plays
- Als Je Huilt - (3:41) - 100 plays
- Als De Zon Schijnt (Buona Sera Mrs. Campbell) - (2:32) - 107 plays
- De Balletjes Van De Koningin - (3:06) - 69 plays
- Willempie - (3:06) - 53 plays
- Ik Heb Hele Grote Bloemkoole - (2:45) - 58 plays
- De Heidezangers - (2:59) - 62 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online